Your information or your company’s information is deemed to have been received with your consent, and deemed to have your consent for BtoTree to use in accordance with this policy, when received through public sources or through the agency of a user ID we have confirmed to be registered by you or on behalf of your company. This information is also called “Voluntary Information”.
A. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
1. Information including, but not limited to, user name, address, phone number, fax number and email address (
2. Information including but not limited to bank account numbers, billing and delivery information, credit/debit card data and tracking information from cheques or money orders (
3. We record and retain details of user activities on BtoTree.com . This includes but is not limited to transactions that record the types and specifications of the goods, pricing and delivery information and any trade dispute records.
4. We collect information that our members and users provide to the public through their own advertising and other forms of listing and broadcasting.
5. We collect records of users that include but or not limited to buying and browsing activities on BtoTree.comincluding but not limited to IP addresses, browsing patterns, buyer behavioral patterns, browser software, operating system, software and hardware attributes, pages viewed, and number of sessions.
6. Users who fail to provide sufficient personal and business information requested by BtoTree may be refused BtoTree membership or certain BtoTree membership benefits.
B. USE OF PERSONAL DATA
BtoTree uses your personal data for the following purposes:
1. to verify your identity;
2. to qualify your membership;
3. to facilitate your membership and allow your use of functions for members;
4. to respond to your inquiries efficiently and appropriately;
5. to facilitate communication between members ;
6. to aggregate your information into statistics that help to improve BtoTree value to members and promotional strategy;
7. to initiate communication directly with you about BtoTree;
8. to make such disclosures as may be required for any of the above purposes or as required by law or in respect of any claims or potential claims brought against BtoTree.
C. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
1. You further agree that BtoTree may disclose and transfer your Personal Data to service providers engaged by us to assist us with providing you with our services (including but not limited to data entry, database management, promotions, products and services alerts, delivery services, payment extension services, and membership authentication and verification services) . These service providers are under a duty of confidentiality to us and are only permitted to use your personal data in connection with the purposes specified in this policy, not for their own purposes.
2. You agree that we may disclose and transfer for the purposes for the purposes described in this policy your Personal Data to other BtoTree affiliated companies.
3. When necessary BtoTree may also disclose and transfer your Personal Data to our professional advisers, law enforcement agencies, insurers, government and regulatory and other organizations for the purposes described in this policy.
4. Any Personal Data supplied by you will be retained by us and will be accessible by our employees, any Service Providers engaged by us and third parties referred to at C.2 and C.3 above, for or in relation to any of the purposes stated in in this policy.
5. All Voluntary Information may be made publicly available on BtoTree.com and therefore accessible by any internet user. Any Voluntary Information that you disclose to us becomes public information and you relinquish any proprietary rights (including but not limited to the rights of confidentiality and copyright) in such information. You should exercise caution when deciding to include personal or proprietary information in the Voluntary Information that you submit to us.
6. We may share your Account Information with banks or vendors to enable your transactions on BtoTree to be completed. In addition, we may use your Account Information to determine your creditworthiness and, in the process of such determination, we may need to make such Account Information available to banks or credit agencies. While we have in place up-to-date technology and internal procedures to keep your Account Information and other Personal Data secure from intruders, there is no guarantee that such technology or procedures can eliminate all of the risks of theft, loss or misuse.
7. We may provide statistical information to third parties, but when we do so, we do not provide personally-identifying information without your permission.
8. We have established relationships with other parties and websites to offer you the benefit of products and services which we do not offer. We offer you access to these other parties and their websites either through the use of hyperlinks to these sites from the Sites or through offering
D. RIGHT TO ACCESS/CORRECT PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the applicable laws, we reserve the right to charge you a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access or correction request.
As is typical,e use
You can determine if and how a cookie will be accepted by configuring the browser which is installed in the computer you are using to access BtoTree. If you choose, you can change those configurations. By setting your preferences in the browser, you can accept all cookies or you can choose to be notified when a cookie is sent or you can choose to reject all cookies. If you reject all cookies by choosing the cookie-disabling function in your browser, you may be required to re-enter information in BtoTree more often and certain features of BtoTree may be unavailable.
BtoTree and its contents are not targeted to minors (those under the age of 18) and we do not intend to sell any of our products or services to minors. However, we have no way of distinguishing the age of individuals who access BtoTree. If a minor has provided us with personal information without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian should contact us at [email protected] to remove the information.
G. SECURITY MEASURES
We employ commercially reasonable security methods to prevent unauthorized access to BtoTree, to maintain data accuracy and to ensure the correct use of the information we hold.
For registered users of BtoTree, your Registration Information and Account Information (if any) is protected by a password that you create and can be viewed and edited through your account. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. BtoTree will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. If you share a computer with others, you should not choose to save your log-in information (e.g., user ID and password) on that shared computer. Remember to sign out of your account and close your browser window when you have finished your session.
No data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result, while we try to protect the information we hold for you, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
I. YOUR FEEDBACK